All my recipes on this blog are vegetarian and written out as a single serving using 21-Day Fix measurements (except for the Instant Pot recipes). I would definitely suggest doubling or quadrupling the recipes and then just dividing up the portions into 2-4 containers and then freezing them for easy access!
Monday, February 1, 2016
1 serving = 2 greens and 1/2 red
2 Green containers cauliflower (once cooked and strained, they will shrink down a lot, so measure the cauliflower before cooking)
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Put the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it is broken up and coarse.
2. Microwave the processed cauliflower covered for 2 minutes.
3. Put the cooked cauliflower in a cheesecloth and squeeze out as much water as you can.
4. Once it is strained, put the cauliflower in a bowl and add the cilantro, salt, lemon juice and egg and mix well.
5. Place on a lined baking sheet and flatten out until about 1/4 inch thick in about 6-8 inch diameter circles.
6. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes then flip them over and bake for another 5 minutes.
I used these as wraps for some lettuce, black beans and salsa! So yummy! Here is the video I used as a guide to make these :)