1 Serving = 2 Green, 1/2 Yellow, and 1 tsp
2 Green container cauliflower florets
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
1 tsp melted coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cover a large non-stick baking sheet with foil
2. Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.
4. While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and coconut oil in a small bowl.
5. Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with greek yogurt ranch (see here) or a light dressing of choice and celery sticks.